Katy VS. Animal!
You and I know that dogs can be very smart. Well, after seeing this video seeing this video, there is no doubt how smart dogs can be. You’ve got to see this dog escaping from his home. His owner has set up a hidden camera capturing him actually unlatching a window and jumping out. Great combination of smarts and determination! Click the pic and enjoy the sneakiness!
1. "Arnold Schwarzenegger will be governor of California"
2. "I have angry birds on my phone."
3. "I store my contacts in the cloud."
4. "Aw man, I accidentally liked her photo."
5. "All those people from high school you never thought you would see again? Well, you still won't talk to them but you will see pictures of their kids every day."
6. "My Internet is down so I can't watch TV."
7. "I hope the new Star Wars movies won't be as bad as the last ones."
I must say he doesn’t look too bad as Captain Hook! You remember we talked about NBC doing Peter Pan Live? Well, Christopher Walken is Hook and the 3 hour special is set for Thursday September 4th, starring Allison Williams as Pan!
I can handle THIS!!! How about YOU!!! Click HERE for the whole story!Courtesy of Krispy Kreme, UK
This article by Rachel Martin originally appeared on her blog, Finding Joy.
1. Tucking them into bed at night. Someday they’ll be too big and I won’t get that moment back. Saying good night, pulling up the covers and kissing their heads is a gift.
If you are out on the town with your new iPhone 6 Plus, careful where you keep it! iPhone 6 Plus owners have bent their phones after carrying them in their pockets. One person bent their phone during a day of dancing, dining, and driving to a wedding. And so, I say, let the iPhone issues begin! Click the pic and check out the bending iPhone 6 Plus!
Did you know that you can actually get married in the Downton Abbey time period? Yep! You can use the courtroom made famous by the dramatic trial of Mr. John Bates! Or the Highclere Castle, home of the Crawley family on the show. Now, there is a price tag to this. How about $4500 bucks a day for the courtroom and $24,069 bucks for the castle! But hey! What a memory, Huh! Click HERE for more info and check out these pics below!
What a cool way to break a Guinness World Record! A company kicked off it’s United Way campaign by dressing 542 employees up as Batman! The company is Nexen Oil and Gas in Alberta Canada and their campaign is called “Suits to Super Heroes”! Well, they managed to set a Guinness world record and we congratulate them!