Mix Match Game Rules
Official Rules 2012 “Mix 92.9’s Mix Match Game” Giveaway 1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by South Central Media (WJXA-FM) ("Sponsor"). The promotion begins at 6:00AM Monday, November 26th, 2012 and ends at 6:00PM Friday, December 21st , 2012 or sooner. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these contest rules. 2. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open to legal residents of the state of Tennessee who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, possess a valid driver’s license or other official photo identification in his or her name and are able to present the same to South Central Media prior to claiming any prize. Contestants must live within a 100 mile radius of Nashville, Tennessee. Employees and immediate family members of employees of South Central Media, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Employees of and family members related to employees of other radio stations TV stations and media companies are not eligible to participate. Qualified entrants may only enter once during the promotional period. 3. How to Enter. Eligible contestants can enter by listening to Mix 92.9 for the cue to call to be part of the Mix Match Game. The cue to call will be played three times a day, Monday through Friday. If you hear the cue to call, call the studio line at 615-737-0929. Caller number nine will be accepted to play the “Mix Match Game.” All entries become the property of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsors), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. 4. Prize. Eighteen (18) prizes are included in the Mix Match Game
1. $400 at Suntan City
2. Concerts for a Year – valued at $1000
3. 2 Season passes to Nashville Shores – valued at $200
4. Wii and Wii fit – valued at $200
5. CD player with Ipod docking station – valued at $200
6. $200 Best Buy Gift Certificate
7. $200 Target Gift Certificate
8. $200 Toys R Us Gift Certificate
9. $300 in Gas Cards
10. $1500 at Genesis Diamonds
11. Pied Piper Season Tickets for the Family – Nashville Symphony – valued at $400
12. Honda CRF150 motorcycle – valued at $ 3399
13. DVD player and DVDs – valued at $300
14. $ 225 Woodhouse Day Spa Gift Certificate
15. $150 AMEX Gift Card
16. $250 AMEX Gift Card
17. Kindle Fire – valued at $210
18. 2 – 4 day passes to the 2013 CMA Music Festival - valued at $350 No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prize is Awarded. Three times a day, Monday through Friday, between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm during the course of the contest, WJXA will play a cue to call the Mix 92.9 Mix Match Game. WJXA reserves the right to determine the time within the day that the name will be announced. Each contestant who is the ninth caller when the cue to call is played will be given the opportunity to play the Mix Match Game. The ninth caller will choose two (2) squares off of the Mix Match Game game board. If the prizes under the two (2) squares match the contestant wins the prize announced under the squares. If the prizes under the two (2) squares do not match, the contestant does not win anything. 6. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. 7. Prize Limitations: Individuals are eligible to win only one (1) prize from South Central Media/WCJK-FM-sponsored competitions within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Winner of the Competition must take possession of prize no later than 30 days from prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. 8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Valid Tennessee driver's license or other official photo identification issued by the state of Tennessee is required to claim prize. The winner will be required to sign a liability release form prior to receiving the prize.
By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that South Central Media has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in the law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including by not limited to it quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees. South Central Media will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a W-9 Form and a 1099 Form from South Central Media if South Central Media reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest, winner acknowledges that South Central Media, and all other sponsors and venues,
have the right to publicize and broadcast winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto. 9. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsors, its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused. 10. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by South Central Media. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by South Central Media are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s web sites, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should an attempt be made, South Central Media reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. 11. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to South Central Media, P.O. Box 40506, Nashville, TN 37204 by November January 15, 2012.